Tuesday 12 April 2011

30 Seconds in the mind of....

30 Seconds in the mind of....Chloe Bernard







Contrary to what was promised in the previous post, today I sat down for a quick chat with fellow Catch cohort - 22 year-old Chloe Bernard, who lives in Haringey. She hopes to work in music journalism; and why not? She's ace.


1. Name 3 things you did this morning before you came here.
I brushed my teeth, sang the theme from Rawhide in the shower and dropped my ten-year-old brother off at the play centre.

2. Simon Cowell: hate him or love him and why?
I love him. He tells it like it is.

3. Which of your parents do you think you are most like and why?
Ugh- that's hard! I'd say my Dad; though I hate to admit it. He's very determined, very cultured and very strong minded. Mainly those three things.

4. What is the one thing you would never do?
Take my clothes off for money.

5. What turns you on?
Shopping. Oh wow. It's really bad, my addiction.


Nice one, Chloe! Thanks :)

And if you fancy a bit more of her, you can find her over on twitter.


Chloe's Favourite...

...song: 'Redemption Song' by Bob Marley

...website: Anything to do with Tupac

...YouTube Clip: Lauryn Hill - Motives and Thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment